The 2000 series silicone reusable half-mask respirator features a lightweight and innovative yoke design with capability to convert to a CF-SAR.
Key Features: • Excellent yoke design offers a large and pliable sealing area for secure fit
• Easily converts to a CF-SAR
• Head harness designed to reduce facepiece slippage
• Silicone skirt construction is lightweight and durable for comfortable fit
• Rear split strap for easy donning and better support
• Packaged in a resealable bag to protect the respirator from contamination when not in useRecommended Industries/Use: ChemicalFood ServicesForestryGovernmentLaw EnforcementManufacturingMilitaryMiningOil and GasSteel and MetalsHazards: Airborne ParticulatesBiohazardChemicalContaminationGas, Vapors, SmokeRegulations: NIOSH 42 CFR 84Historical Brand: SurvivairWarranty Information: Sperian warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years (1 year for plastic parts) from the date of purchase. See user manual for all and complete details.
Material: SiliconeSize: Small, Medium, LargeCartridge Connection Type: S-Series