AABA pumps provide clean, breathable air into a supplied air respirator or hood. They are designed to provide portable air when a compressor may not be needed or available. Sperian's Complete CF-SAR systems come pre-packaged with facepiece, AABA pump, hoses and fittings.
Key Features: • AABA pumps provide clean, breathable air into a supplied air respirator or hood.
• Designed to provide portable air when a compressor may not be needed or available.
• Typical applications include spray painting and cleaning of chemicals or hazardous materials. AABA CF-SAR Systems
• Standard CF-SAR Pre-Packaged AABA Systems come complete with AABA Pump, Facepiece, 50' Hose and Couplings
• One Person or Two Person Systems Available
• AABA Pump Horsepower options availableRecommended Industries/Use: AgricultureConstructionPharmaceuticalUtilitiesHazards: Airborne ParticulatesChemicalContaminationGas, Vapors, SmokeRegulations: NIOSH 42 CFR 84Historical Brand: SurvivairWarranty Information: One year from date of purchase
AABA Pump HP Available: 1/4 hp, 3/4 hp, 1-1/2 hpCoupling Type: OBACHose Length: 50 ft.Facepiece Options: Survivair Opti-Fit Full Facepiece, Survivair SAR Hood, Survivair Blue 1 Half MaskBreathing Tube Material: Plastic