Key Features: Front mount capability provides an alternate option for users who may prefer the comfort of not having the PAPR blower on their beltAllows users the flexibility of converting from APR to PAPR in three different mask sizesIdeal for users who need only
High Efficiency Particulate (HEPA) protectionLightweight unit will not slow worker efficiencyWater-resistant battery pack is contoured for better fitAssembly includes: RU6500 Facepiece with 5-point headstrap, battery, blower, battery chargeRecommended Industries/Use: AgricultureConstructionGovernmentManufacturingMunicipal ServicesPharmaceuticalTransportationUtilitiesNuclearHazards: Airborne ParticulatesBiohazardContaminationRegulations: NIOSH 42 CFR 84 -Historical Brand: Sperian Survivair Opti-FitWarranty Information:
Honeywell Safety Products warrants the PR500 Series to the original owner to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original shipment from Honeywell’s factory. Honeywell’s obligation under this limited warranty will be, at Honeywell’s option, to repair or replace without charge the PR500 Series or any of its components found by Honeywell to have been defective during the limited warranty period, under the following terms:
1. The warranty claim is made (i) by the owner who purchased the PR500 Series new from Honeywell or an authorized Honeywell Distributor, and (ii) not more than three (3) months after the end of the limited warranty period.
2. The PR500 Series or component is found by Honeywell to have been defective in normal use and service during the limited warranty period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original owner.
3. The PR500 Series or component is returned freight prepaid to Honeywell, either to its factory or to a Honeywell authorized service center, and is thereafter returned to the owner freight collect.
4. This limited warranty does not apply to (i) any PR500 Series or component found by Honeywell to have become defective as a result of any accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, or servicing with parts not approved by Honeywell; (ii) deterioration or aging of any component made of rubber or other elastomer since such components can be adversely affected by undue exposure to heat, sun, water, chemicals, ozone or other deteriorating elements; or (iii) facepiece lens, compressed-air cylinders and parts that become defective through normal use. The decision as to what constitutes normal use shall be made solely by HONEYWELL SAFETY PRODUCTS.
5. To maintain this limited warranty, the purchaser must perform maintenance and inspections as set forth in the product’s Operating and Maintenance Instruction Manual which shall include prompt replacement or repair of defective parts, and replacement of parts according to the maintenance schedule as set forth in such instructions.