The Survivair Opti-Fit Tactical riot control gas mask isÿdesigned specifically for first responders in tactical and riot-control situations. Three-position canister mounting for various applications.
• Superior field of vision offers an unobstructed view in critical situations where line of sight vision is essential
• Full facepiece constructed of soft silicone for excellent comfort, fit, and durability
• Three-position canister mounting adaptable for various applications
• Anti-scratch coated polycarbonate lens is virtually free of distortion
• Lens meets ANSI Z87.1-1989 (R-1998)2 standard for impact and penetration resistance
• DIN-threaded 40 mm connectors make attaching and removing canisters quick and easy
• Low breathing resistance
• NIOSH approved with the Model 1688 Canister to provide protection against choloracetophenone (CN), chlorobenzylidene malononitrile (CS) and includes a P100 filter for use against particulates such as pepper spray
• Available in three sizes for wide range of fit
Products or Technical data that are subject to U.S. Export Administration Regulations may require the approval of the U.S. Department of Commerce prior to export or re-export.
Recommended Industries/Use: Fire ProtectionLaw EnforcementMunicipal ServicesHazards: Airborne ParticulatesChemicalRegulations: NIOSH 42 CFR 84Historical Brand: SurvivairWarranty Information: One year from the date of purchase
Size: Small, Medium, LargeMaterial: SiliconeLens: PolycarbonateConnector Type: DIN-threaded 40 mmNIOSH Approval (TC) #: TC - 14G 0264