Cool Machines CM2400 Attic Insulation Machine is an all-fiber blowing machine that works with Cellulose, Fiberglass and Rockwool.Material Production Rate/hr
- Cellulose 3600 lbs *
- Fiberglass 900 lbs*
- Rockwool 1800 lbs
- Large 11 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage.
- Stainless slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber.
- High quality powder coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish.
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Slow speed positive feed ‘scalping’augers extend component life, while increasing safety.
- Large 12" X 12" quick release airlock is a durable, easily serviced component.
- High speed stainless shredder maximizes fiber conditioning, coverage, and production.
- High torque (1250 in./lb.) motor/reducer drive provides surplus power
- #50 chain and hardened sprockets, are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving.
- Two integrally mounted 3-stage blowers w/check valve protection, outside air and reduced filter
- maintenance. (optional four blower or P.D. blower)
- 150 ft. remote cord w/cord hanger, offers convenient handling of remote device.
- Safety Features: kill switch and manual controls promote increased operator safety and quick
- Manual thermal overload protection of all motors and electrical components.
- Deluxe voltmeter for quick electrical diagnostics.