Cool Machine's CM300, when combined with the Cool Machine's CM3000 or CM3500, are the basic components of Truck/Trailer Spray System.
The CM300 is the first affordable wall spray system that allows insulation contractors to diversify and/or expand their business into a highly profitable venture.The entire system operates on jobsite power, which means no costly fuel and generator maintenance.
- CM-3000 (4-blower) Includes machine with ‘integrated recycle’ hopper and 150’ remote cord OR CM-3500 (P.D. blower) Includes machine with soft start P.D. blower with ‘integrated recycle hopper and 150’ remote cord.
- (Optional) Hopper extension for dry hopper (additional 2 bag capacity).
- VacPac Recovery System: VP-300 Includes air-separator/vac-u-lock module, secondary filter system, 5 hp. P.D. vacuum module with soft-start, noise reduction muffler, bin-level shut-off, and vacuum relief safety valve.
- Water Tank: 250 gallon, polypropylene insulated/heated, double bladder tank assembly for all-weather use. Heavy duty pressure hose (170’ x 1/4"dia.) w/quick-connect fittings, and convenient hose reel. Heavy duty pump and motor assembly (w/run dry capabilities), quick-connect fittings for easy removal and service, deluxe #80 mesh filter, and fluid level gauge. Duplex outlets for pump and on/off control of internal wetting system.
- Hose Reels: twin hose reels mounted above tank system or vertical position mounting at rear of van body, w/easy access for quick jobsite set-up.
- Generator: 17.5 kW (Guardian) generator with transfer panel for switching to jobsite power, wood panel enclosure w/ service access louvered door, slide-out bracket (enclosure reduces fiber contamination to generator).
- Accessory Package: Includes 150ft. 3" blowing hose with 12ft. light-weight flexible spray hose, 2 1/2" aluminum wall spray nozzle 2 jet, 150 ft. x 3" vacuum hose, connector tubes w/3" aluminum vacuum wand, ‘Cool Tool’ wall scrubber.