Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
Inspect before each use.
Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
Remove from service if there is any signs of activation.
Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-rings.
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 6,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Energy Absorber: Polyester; activation greater than 450 lbs.
- Connectors: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,600 lbs. front and side load
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Freefall: 6 feet
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
- Max. Elongation: 48 inches