FLIR E60 bx Building Applications IR Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera
The rugged new FLIR E60 bx IR infrared thermal imaging camera is designed for all building inspections applications. With 320 x 240 resolution at 60 Hz and measures temperature up to 248°F (120°C), the FLIR E 60 bx IR infrared thermal imaging camera is more productive and effective than its rivals. You won't miss a thing with the E60 bx infrared imaging cameras real time capture, a big, bright touchscreen with plenty of tools to help you fine-tune and analyze images quickly; Wi-Fi connectivity to transfer images and data to mobile devices for further analysis, reports, and immediate sharing; and more.
included is a new innovative on-board fusion process, a FLIR exclusive.
MSX combines visible spectrum details with Infrared images to clearly
pinpoint problems and show you what needs immediate repair.
- Focal Plane Array detector with 320 x 240 pixels infrared resolution (78,000 pixels)
- MSX Enhancement
- Temperature range of -4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C) with 2% accuracy or 2°C
- 0.045°C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)
- Manual focus, 4x continuous zoom
- Built-in laser pointer, 3.5" Touch-Screen LCD display
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera with bright LED lamp for poorly lit environments
- Functions include Scalable Picture-in-Picture, Thermal Fusion, Insulation & Humidity Alarm, Voice/Text Annotation, Laser Pointer Marker, Instant Report
- Measurement modes: up to 3 moveable Spots, Area (Min/Max/Average), Auto Hot/Cold spot marker, Isotherm (Above/Below), Delta T
- METERLINK Bluetooth Wireless communication
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows to send images and data to mobile devices
- Thumbnail Image Gallery function allows quick search of stored images
- Memory card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with Memory card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, power supply, USB cable, hand strap, lens cap and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images