*Sold in a minimum order of 6 cases (12 units per case) or your total Handi-Foam order must exceed $400
The Handi-Foam Black P30053 Straw Foam Polyurethane Insulation Foam System fills & seals places that conventional insulation and caulking cannot, so you can fill small areas areas such as vehicle or RV undercarriges, landscaping & water feature designs, or anywhere a black colored filler is needed.
Black Straw Foam by Handi-Foam may be applied onto clean surfaces to seal and fill
- Gaps, mud sills, t-joints, corner joints
- Beneath base plates
- Around utility panels, penetrations, pipes, etc.
- Filling bead for crevices and cracks
- Small cavities on irregular or flat surfaces
P30053 12 oz. Black Straw Foam Features
UL Classified - File # R13919 Caulking and Sealants
ASTM E-84 (12.5%)
Weight 1.3 pounds per unit
- Insulation Value R 4 - 5 per inch
- Core Density - Nominal 1.1 lb/ft³ (17.6 kg/m³)
- Coverage 887 Feet (270 M)
- Insulates while eliminating air infiltration
Tack free within approximately 5 min.
Cuttable in < 1 hour
- Fully cured in 12 - 24 hours