Testo 876 IR Infrared Camera Thermal Imager
The thermal imager testo 876 stands out thanks to its large rotatable display. This allows you to keep the display in view when thermographing in any position, securely reaching every corner. Thanks to exchangeable lenses, you can guarantee that you always have the right image section in your display.
Testo 876 IR Infrared Camera Thermal Imager Features:
- 33 HZ USB video out - make infrared videos for clients and marketing purposes.
- Fold-out, rotatable display - Thanks to the fold-out, rotatable display, you have clear view in any position when thermographing.
- High image quality due to NETD < 80 mK - Thanks to a temperature resolution of < 80 mK, even the smallest temperature differences are visible with the testo 876.
- Exchangeable lenses - A wide-angle and a telephoto lens allow you the adaptation to the very different sizes and distances of measurement objects.
- Integrated digital camera - With the testo 876, you can store a real image of every measurement site parallel to the infrared image.
- Motor focus for one-hand operation - With the motor focus, you can focus any infrared image quickly and easily.
- Voice recording with the practical headset - With the integrated voice recording, you can comment any infrared image directly during the application. This valuable information is stored together with the thermal image.
- Special measurement mode for detecting areas with danger of mold - By entering the ambient conditions, you can visualize areas in danger of mold growth in the thermal image at a glance.
- Lens protection glass - The germanium lens protection glass protects the optics from dirt and scratching.
- Min/Max on Area calculation - The minimum and maximum values of an image section can be determined live directly on site and at a glance.
Testo 876 IR Infrared Camera Thermal Imager Specifications:
|Order no. ||0560 8761|
|Order no ||160 x 120 pixels|
|High thermal |
|< 80 mK|
|Temperature range ||-4 °F to +536 °F|
|Image refresh rate ||9 Hz|
|Standard lens 32° x 23° ||X |
|Exchangeable telephoto 9° x 7° ||(X)|
|Integrated digital camera ||X |
|Voice recording using headset ||X |
|Motor focus ||X |
|Display of surface moisture |
(via manual input)
|Isotherm display in instrument ||X |
|Min/Max on Area calculation ||X |
|Auto Hot/Cold Spot Recognition ||X |
The imager is delivered in a robust case incl. pro software, carrying strap, SD card, USB cable, power unit, and Li ion rechargeable battery.