Español haz click aquí
CSS3 Menu Dropdowns
Balometer - Flow Hood
Cool Machines by Dave Krendl
Disinfectant Sanitizing Foggers
Falltech Fall Protection Systems
Insulation Machines & Equipment
Insulation Vacuum Systems
Particle Meter - Counter
Safety Equipment - PPE
Foggers for Pest Control
3M Personal Protective Equipment
3M Fall Protection
Full Body Harness
> 113890 - Insect Repellent
113890 - Insect Repellent
113890 - Insect Repellent
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
Email a friend
DBI/SALA 1112404 Delta Cross-Over Style Positioning/Climbing Harness
Delta harnesses combine a set of “industry-first” advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today’s Delta represents the culmination of more than twenty years of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. Delta harnesses are as tough as the guys who wear them. They feature coated, corrosion-resistant hardware, water-repellant and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none. A patented triangular design gives Delta harnesses a shape of their own, so you can don them quickly and easily. Throw it in the tool-box or in the back of your truck, think you can tangle it? Just pick it up and it's ready to put on, tangle-free. The Delta pad also incorporates a web spreading design, positioning webbing wider apart on shoulder straps to eliminate abrasion on your neck.
Delta No-Tangle Harness Video - English
No-tangle design -
Defining the Delta name, the patented triangular design creates a frame that allows the harness to fall into place when donned.
Stand-up back D-ring
- Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
Front D-ring -
Frontal attachment point is ideal for connection to a permanent ladder safety system or a descent device.
Side D-rings -
Hip D-rings are ideal for positioning, to hold and sustain you at a specific work location.
Tech-Lite quick connect buckle leg straps -
Lightweight aluminum alloy one-handed buckles for fast and easy connections.
- Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt – also has more abrasion resistance.
Built-in lanyard keepers
- Delta lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and help reduce trip hazards.
Revolver vertical torso adjusters
- Simple and fast adjustment eliminates loose ends, locks into place preventing slippage and completes 5-point adjustment system.
- Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
- A Velcro cover protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
420 lbs. (190 kg)
Leg Strap Buckle Type
Tech-Lite Quick Connect
Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Urethane Delta Pad
4.30 lbs (2.0kg)
OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.3
127010 - Bloodborne Pathogen Refill Packs
127011 - Bloodborne Pathogen Refill Packs
019726-0013L - Welders Burn Kit
019711-0006L - North Unitized First Aid Kits
019704-0003L - Plastic Bulk First Aid Kit, 50 Person
127003 - Bloodborne Pathogen Response Kit Refill
113885H - Spray Halt II